Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default can someone make this image spin

I tried using xara3d and I am unable to get the image to spin. Name:  Picture2.png
Views: 392
Size:  57.5 KB

Default Re: can someone make this image spin

To Spin How?? the entire image, the globe?
    ~ Madalynne ~
    a.k.a.: M1SS D3V10US, a.k.a.: Sharkie

| My TalkGraphics.com Albums | Xara Xone Guest Tutorial 98 |

JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Argee, generally there are so many requests for spinning logos and TG isn't a spinning logo production service, that generally we encourage people to make their own spinning logos with TG help, rather than offer a freebie service. Teach a man to fish and all that.

And Argee, if you want to demonstrate something that you made along those lines, you should put Sample or something along those lines on it so that it can't be used directly.

I think the Forum is trying to dissuade people from just giving away time/effort. Also, Xara software is so cool that it would behoove most to download the free trials and give a go. That's how I started and I've been "flying" ever since.

Good luck and no one is condemning your generous spirit to help someone out who has a problem/need.

Take care

James

the entire image

It is one of the forum rules that you should not be making requests for others to spin a logo.What is acceptable is for you to ask for help, meaning you make an an honest attempt, and/or ask for advice on how to get started. There are plenty of posts in the forum explaining the basics, so search it for some of these.

This kind of request comes up pretty often, and if once someone does provide a freebie, a whole lot of other spin-my-logo requests follow. We will help and we have a good track record of doing so, but we will not do it all for you.

Mike

Right on Mike. The world does not owe us a favor, teach a man to fish, etc. etc.

I quite understand the frustration you are having with people asking for favors. I would be annoyed too if no one was willing to learn for themselves. In this case, it is not the fact that I am not willing to learn, the fact is I am actually doing my second tour in Afghanistan and I don't have the time to work on this. I am willing to pay a fee for this so if someone can tell me what the average cost would be to get the globe to spin I would appreciate it.

I have the utmost respect for anyone out there serving in Afghanistan. What would you use this spinning logo for?