Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro 7 and Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 7 are now available.

Thanks, Gerry

You are a life-saver. I use the SVG export all of the time, but had been so busy lately (ie. no play time) that I hadn't noticed that it was "missing" from Designer Pro 7.

I made the registry change that you mentioned and then created a simple (reddish) shape to test the export and then imported it to make sure that everything functioned correctly:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SVG_Works_.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	82263

Full-size

One question: The thumbnail above says PNG, but when I click on it, it opens as a JPG file. (ie. with artifacts) Why does it say PNG on the thumbnail, but opens up a JPG???

Thanks again!

James

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro 7 and Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 7 are now available.

well I guess the forum software saw fit to convert it

EDIT - theoretically, it would do this above 800 pixels wide, but in practice it may depend on other factors - only the forum admin can say for sure [antonyF]
    Last edited by handrawn; 08 June 2011 at 02:17 PM.
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Thanks Steve

I can understand the software doing what it needs to do it just seemed strange that the thumbnail says 799 x 599 PNG and when opened, it's definitely a JPG.

It's not a complaint...more of a curiosity, since it surely seems counter-intuitive.

Take care

James

thumbnail says what source file is[was]
    Nothing lasts forever...

bug fix update now available

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...date-available

thanks from me for clipview now being editable as a seperate document group
    Nothing lasts forever...