Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Xara Designer Pro 7 and Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 7 are now available.

V7 has landed! We’ve just released the new versions of both Photo & Graphic Designer and Designer Pro.

You can find out what’s new on the Xara site @ http://www.xara.com/products/designer/whatsnew/ and Gary has already published a Workbook covering the new features @ http://www.xaraxone.com/webxealot/workbook89/

We hope you like it.

Many thanks
    The Xara Team

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro 7 and Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 7 are now available.

I looked a Gary's summary and can't wait to start playing!
    Grace
    http://gracehjs.com/
    Xara Software XDP11

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro 7 and Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 7 are now available.

Hi,

Having trouble downloading. It gets to 73% and then stops. Won't allow me to delete that file and redownload - says the file is open. No idea how to close the file, nor how to get it working from the stuck failed download. All suggestions welcome.

A

PS I always get stuff like this. We live in the countryside and our connection is beyond pathetic. It would be quicker to walk to Gaddesden Place and get the software, I think.
    Last edited by Artyboots; 25 May 2011 at 04:01 PM.

For the last hour it's been stuck at 81%. Can't decide whether it is a dead download or whether it's worth still waiting.

I am in a loop here - if I cancel the download, I still can't get rid of the partially downloaded file, so no way to start afresh.

All ideas welcome.

A

The downloaded file gets saved to My Documents\MAGIX Downloads\Installationsmanager, go to this location and delete the partially downloaded file then re-run the Download Manager.

Might be better to download at a quieter time as well.

Hi,
    Bought and downloaded Designer Pro 7....uninstalled Designer Pro 6...now in Windows 7 Premium (64bit) I lost my thumbnail view in Windows explorer and can't find the post for adjusting registry LOL...Help please...tried search but didn't see what I want
    Jim

JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Thanks ..much appreciated..I kept a copy in Notepad this time...LOL
    JIm

It appears there's no more SVG Export?!!

Omission or decision?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S_20110526_114637_1_1920x1200.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	81872