Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Embedding .MOV file

Hi,

I'm looking to embed a .mov file in WD6 so that it self-loads and automatically loops without the play and other buttons. In other words, all you see is a video loop on the page

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance

BB

Default Re: Embedding .MOV file

As far as I know, .mov files are not supported so you would need to convert the file to one that is supported such as MP4 using a utility like Format Factory.

Then I think there is a Magix player in the Magic Media Player (Designs Gallery) that you can configure as needed. Or you can find a media player on the web.

The .mov file is an Apple Quicktime movie and I don't think there is a player other than Quicktime that will play them on a web page.

I am not a fan of anything made by Apple so I cannot provide any information about the possibility of configuring the Quicktime player.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

BB

As per gary download format factory for free and convert .mov to flv imports fine into xara with drag and drop. ff is able to convert dozens of formats e.g mp3 to flash and use flash player in xara for sound. Never had any probems with it

scruffy