Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default A few feature requests for a next Xara

1. A tool to deform/warp bitmaps precisely , a mesh one or with pins like in Photoshop ( with an ability to align pins) which would work directly in the open document ( not like liquid filter)

2. Something similar to Expression skeletal strokes that would works both with bitmaps and vectors. They actually need only to add "deform along a curve" option for bitmaps to the current brush dialog.

3. A color match tool that would match colors of an object to things beneath it. Would be nice if it would be an automatic feature, not with a clunky dialog like in Photoshop

The first two things can be easily performed in any 3d editing package including Blender. I guess it can be done in 2d vector soft too, just borrow a general idea. As regard of the color match, I don't know, maybe Adobe have a patent on it but I always wonder how great it might be and how inconvenient it realized in Photoshop.

I have always adore Xara and see it as a kind of soft in-between vector and bitmap editor with the best of both things but I had not been impressed with the last Xara version. It brought nothing valuable for me.
    An absence of a mesh deform tool for bitmaps have always annoyed me a lot. Bring this single thing on at least and I'll be happy buyer of new version.

Default Re: A few feature requests for a next Xara

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I have moved your post to the Dear Xara forum which is the appropriate place to post feature requests.