Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: [tweaks] The tweakset for Web Designer 7 Premium

Read the manual. The tile horizontally, tile vertically, and no tiling tweaks may require you to edit the background color, as the bitmap fill does not cover entire window in this case. If you use the WD7P tweaks in WD7, you will not be able to edit the code as described in the manual. But WD7P tweakset has some new tweaks not present in WD6 tweakset so you may like to have them.
    Do not remove anything. Just install both tweaksets. You'll be able to use any tweak from any tweakset this way.
    John.

Thanks so much, John. That's exactly what I wanted. Didn't know whether two tweaks sets would conflict, but I suspect they won't provided I don't use both on the same thing.

Thanks again.

Ali

I too am getting a problem (XDP7). When I follow the instructions, the folder location that I extracted the downloaded folder to is displayed in the designs gallery. Click on this and I get a box with a cross titled 'manual'. If I check inside the XWD 7 Tweaks folder on my desktop, I can see the individual .xar and .web files, a catindex.txt file and a Xara Info folder, so I know they have been extracted okay ........ help!

Quote Originally Posted by SnS View Post
    I too am getting a problem (XDP7). When I follow the instructions, the folder location that I extracted the downloaded folder to is displayed in the designs gallery. Click on this and I get a box with a cross titled 'manual'. If I check inside the XWD 7 Tweaks folder on my desktop, I can see the individual .xar and .web files, a catindex.txt file and a Xara Info folder, so I know they have been extracted okay ........ help!
    I have just downloaded and get the same I also have DP7 on a W7 64 bit computer is there a solution?
    And if I remove does it still leave remnants behind somewhere?

I'm having trouble with the Left Align Page tweak. It's working correctly for all browsers except Firefox and IE. Is anyone else experiencing this or has a workaround?

Many thanks.

[wrong thread]
    Last edited by covoxer; 03 October 2011 at 11:44 AM.

[wrong thread]
    Last edited by covoxer; 03 October 2011 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Prewett View Post
    I have just downloaded and get the same I also have DP7 on a W7 64 bit computer is there a solution?
    I found this too. To solve, when you click on [Disc designs], select the XWD7Tweaks folder inside the XWD7Tweaks30 folder. Then you'll get the proper list of Tweaks.
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.