Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default [tweaks] The tweakset for Web Designer 7 Premium and Designer Pro 7

The tweakset is updated for WD7P. It contains some new tweaks. All tweaks were remade for WD7P.
    Use this tweakset with WD7P or DP7.

Unpack archive and open "manual.htm" for detailed information.

All questions and suggestions are welcome.

Tweakset version for XWD6, and Designer Pro 6 can be found here: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...kset-for-XWD-6
    Tweakset version for XWD5, Xtreme5 and Xtreme Pro 5 can be found here: http://talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=37550
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by covoxer; 06 June 2011 at 04:53 PM.
    John.

Default Re: [tweaks] The tweakset for Web Designer 7 Premium

Hi John,
    Great work on the Tweakset!
    Jim

Sorry Newb here.. What exactly are Tweaksets? Thanks

You have WD5 specified in your profile. This thread s about WD7P tweakset. The tweakset for WD5 can be found here: http://talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=37550

Tweakset is a set of the code snippets and page templates that expands web features of Web Designer. For more information, download and read manual.htm.
    John.

Hi All,
    Which Tweakset should I use for Designer Pro 7 - the one for XWD7Premium or XDPro6?

Thanks in advance.

Ali

You can use WD7P tweakset with WD7. The only problem you may have is that you will not be able to manually edit the background color of the background tiling tweaks. So you'd have to use them from WD6 tweakset.
    John.

Does anyone know what's the situation with the tweakset and WD 9 Premium?

Thanks
    Yaffa

The tweakset's dynamic page template has enabled me to use Pulse CMS in a Xara Web Designer 8 MX, the dynamic elements lengthen the page nicely and push down the footer content when more CMS content is added. It has also encouraged me to learn how to style the dynamic placeholders with CSS3 drop shadows and rounded corners, which really smartens things up when viewed in a modern browser. Now I was all set to start a small website project, happy I had mastered enough to build a simple CMS friendly site when something nasty crossed my mind, if JavaScript is disabled by the viewer, then the dynamic page elements are disabled and everything overlaps. Should I worry about this too much, as I have read only a small percentage of people disable JavaScript? I am inclined to press on, as a random test of other websites out there seemed to break their layout / functionality more often than not, so everybody else is at it! I would love anybody's thoughts on this. Also could the dynamic page workaround be achieved without JavaScript? All I intend to do with the CMS is create a blog and editable areas on page which the website owner can easily update. The only other solution would perhaps be to resort to iframes, but all the purists out there seem to think they are bad. I would perhaps agree normally, but the site I am building is for a society which is largely self promoting, so SEO isn't a massive priority.

Thanks
    Steve

This is new to me. I did what the instructions said and received a message would I like to create an index. What's that? Then I look in the XWD 7 Tweaks folder and it's empty. What do I do?

Is this the proper tweakset for XDP7?
    -Samantha
    "Try to live your life so that you wouldn't be afraid to sell the family parrot to the town gossip." Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)