Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have been using Menu Maker successfully for a while. Tonight, when I tried to open MM from within FP I was greeted with a failure window. "Failed to get the Xara Modules Add-in dispatch interface - please check the Add-in is installed and enabled. I have uninstalled MM and FP and reinstalled the works. Still the same result. Any ideas?

Hello Crocodile,

Welcome to talkgraphics! I will give the FP users a day or two to take a wag at this one.

Okay you FP users out there... cough up an answer before I tell Crocodile what I would do with FP...

John, I have fixed the problem but I thought that just in case someone else suffers the same problem I would post the fix here.
    I had tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling but it didn't work. I pulled my hair out, went out and tried thowing myself off a cliff and finally found myself staring at the error message on the screen. Thinking that it was fine just a week ago I decided that since this is an XP machine and capable of "going back" to a point where it was working I would try that as a last resort! It worked! My hair is growing back and we are building a fence along the cliff! Thanks.

hi Crocodile!

Glad you fixed the problem yourself. I own FP but I am not partularily fond of it. MAtter of fact, the last time a FP owner asked for help I gave em destructions on how to erase there hard drive. Boy did I get yelled at for that one...

We really do need to get some front page users in here to help out one another. My advice on FP is dangerous at best... or unreliable and unproved most of the time when it comes to FP.