Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Could someone who speaks Spanish (at least I think it's Spanish) translate the post in the Xara3D Forum please.

You can veiw it HERE

Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Could someone who speaks Spanish (at least I think it's Spanish) translate the post in the Xara3D Forum please.

You can veiw it HERE

Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hello Egg,

I find babelfish is quite handy on these occasions http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

--
    Graeme
    Graeme

Hello to all, I hope excuse to me, but not like explaining this to them in ingles, but if I understand enough like so that they respond to me. My problem is with program XARA 3D v4, are many things that I do not understand ahun, but I hope help to clarify me. The program I occupy it to do animated companies, and need that I have left with bottom transparen, but always leaves a little bottom of the color that the this bottom, I want that my bottom of work is transparent, like I can do it and the other is that when I add shade to him, it is not left me as it had but very noticeable with the color of the bottom, since I do so that the shade is left with bottom transparente?..ojala real can help... thanks me to all....

Dave Zubrowski

Xara FAQ
    Dave Zubrowski

Thanks Graeme, for the link to Babelfish.

I believe that Kalu is having problems making a transparent background animation. The shadows show the original background colour. I hope Babelfish translated my reply so Kalu can make sense of what I said.

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Thanks to everyone for the postings and emails. Hopefuly it's now underway to being sorted.
    Egg
    Egg