Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Internal Error 1825k.no.nt

Hi,
    Although I purchased Web Deisner 6 over a year ago I have never used it to design a web site.
    Yesterday I decided to take a look at the capabilities of the programme only to find that I coninually got an Internal Error message whenever I tried to carry out any image related action.
    Posted a ticket with Support who have suggested several steps to fix the error which they say they cannot reproduce from the xar file I sent them.
    Their last suggestion was that I update the programme from the Help command. I have attempted to do so on three occasions only to be told, after download, that the download was not suitable for my language version of the programme (which is English).
    What is going on?
    I am sick of the whole thing and will probably continue to use Front Page, Dreamweaver and Serif WebplusX4 for my web design projects.
    Shame really !!

Default Re: Internal Error 1825k.no.nt

Welcome to TalkGraphics

You would think English is supported, eh? Xara being a British product and all.

Often problem files cannot replicate the errors on another computer (but often they can--crap shoot really).

If you still have your original serial number you might try un-installing WD6 then reinstalling it.

Sometimes if you have not used a program in some time other programs that you install can overwrite some of the dll files with their own version which can cause problems.

Another suggestion that frequently works for a multitude of errors is right click on the program icon and select Run as Administrator.

We don't want to lose you.