Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Proof????

Default Re: Proof????

It's was the Hillary camp that started this, you don't need to go back to the 50s.
    Spending over 2mil to hide something and all of sudden after pressure from a Billionaire, and lying about 2 weeks ago in essence saying that back then the top news is about his birth certificate should, i repeat should raise eyebrows.

I really don't want to get into this politics Bill, respectfully man. I think the ocr you're talking about turns images into text, so then why no text was found in the pdf?

That's what i want to know.

I made a decision to use ocr with my scanner, the default is image. Perhaps who ever made the scan for the White House simply elected to use the default, or more than likely did not know about using ocr.

When I worked in Washington DC not many people in politics were knowledgable about anything, I don't think it has changed much in the past 20 years.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

LOL i figured you were into politics..

umm then why weren't the pdf have even more rectangles?

The .xar file below has 3 layers of interest...

pdf in tact / pdf un-clipped / certificate of correspondence, both as-is and un-clipped
    all optimized for viewing.

hope this helps
    Attached Files Attached Files

Depending on the scanner the entire image could have been one large rectangle.

The hardware and software in the scanner will detect slight difference in background or ink in the text or light reflection and normalize it into a rectangular shape, even a blank piece of paper will exhibit the same thing. To our eyes a new sheet of paper will look all the same tint of white, but it is not.

Dust in the tracking mechanism for the light source in the scanner can cause variance of movement which will result in some added rectangles.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

see post # 14

Yes what your .xar displays is exactly what I was talking about in post #15.

Two of the rectangles are where a rubber stamp was used to input the date the Registrar accepted the registration of the birth. The shape of the text and it's difference in value make it a prime candidate for it's own rectangle. The single rectangle at the very top of the form is where the machine that makes the blank form distorted the pattern. See attached png of a magnified image of that particular rectangle.

The word "none" within the birthcertificate has different levels due to the ribbon on the type writer that created the word moving into a portion that has been slightly less used.

The rectangle below the green pattern will naturally be there because the way a scanner works. The areas of text differ greatly from the white background.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pattern-distorted.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	2.6 KB 
ID:	81360  
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

i'm working on a short video of it..

elaborate on the stamp issue if you please? what i see and you see are 2 different things.
    explaine why some text was lifted, and the heavy lines weren't?

To what end?

Nothing I say will prove anything.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

you stated earlier that you worked in washington, so you may have an agenda.

you also showed an image that can be misleading.

you claim that the single rectangle at the very top is where the machine that makes a blank form distorted the pattern, you even attached a pattern of it.

stated that the rectangle below the green pattern will naturally be there because the way the scanner works.

also the areas of text differ greatly from the white background.

where to start...

explain why the signature of the local registrar has a completely lifted (L) and under it shows a faint line starting from the bottom.

also why the date accepted of AUG - 8 196 is lifted and greyer than the number 1?

look at the signatures and other areas including the left side of the document that looks like a book was folded and then place in a scanner.

do you honestly can say that not one single line could have been lifted also?

the video below is very short, i was going to make better quality and in parts, but the .xar file is enough and a true.
    Attached Files Attached Files