Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Default Re: Remove Xara from Head

The poster said "getting rid of 'made with xara' isn't an answer to the problem". No, it isn't, but if your main objection to having it in the head is that of outsiders snooping on your design method for whatever reason, removing it will help, either in the short term or the long term. Whether you are correct in your assumption that that's why you lose out on the SEO work is another kettle of fish, but removing all possible objections first may help you identify the real objection.

My quotes are not random. But maybe the thought processes that encourage them are...
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Default Re: Remove Xara from Head

I personally would never remove this. Some designers say that they don't want a customer to know that they use a cheap piece of software, what rubbish, the wordpress, joomla, drupal crowd out there (the ones that might turn their noses up at 'cheap software') are proud to use those software and they are free. I want other people to get to know about xara so that it can continue and get better and better, keeping things secret only ends up with the software going down the pan, and that helps no one. And when it comes down to the whole seo rubbish they spout then I can give you the links of sites I have designed which figure higher than wordpress or joomla or drupal sites on google.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk