Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Drop-down menu appears in wrong location, one page only

I have a 6 page site with one link button having a drop-down menu. On the page that uses the drop-down, on mouseover the menu appears much lower than when on the other pages. I know that it has something to do with the mousedown layer causing the menu to appear below it, but I can't find it. If I delete the mousedown layer it works OK. Any suggestions to locate this? See attached. Thanks!

Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture071.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	81369   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture070.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	81370  

Default Re: Drop-down menu appears in wrong location, one page only

The mouse down state of the navbar buttons (the higher button with a reflection) contains a very high images for buttons. The drop-down menu is positioned correctly, that is actually a bottom edge of the mousedown button image. As you can see, it has a linear transparency applied so it's not easy to spot it's actual size.
    You can either get rid of the mousedown state, or edit it (removing the reflection part for example).
    John.

John,
    Thanks for the suggestion. The mousedown layer was part of the template and I wasn't sure I wanted to totally remove it. I never really did like it (took up too much screen room) so I deleted the layers. I just didn't understand why it would be positioned OK on the other pages and not the one page.

Jim

You have dropdown menu on the "Loacations" button. When you are on this page, the mousedown state is used for this button. And menu appears to be much lower. When you are on other pages, this button is displayed with mouseoff image, which has a good height and so this dropdown menu looks correctly.
    John.