Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Nav bar problem

Default Nav bar problem

Sorry if this has been covered below but attempts to find previous occurences draw a blank via search facility.
    WD7, set up stretch nav bars with drop down nav bars . No problem there excellent facility and added all the url's. Problem occurs if I want to insert a new link to the list in say third place of say six pages. The links are listed by page number and page title and if I insert a new page other than at the bottom it alters all of the other page numbers and page titles. This entails going back and redoing all of the links. Is it me or is there a way around this.

Cheers.

Default Re: Nav bar problem

Uncheck the "Site navigation bar" checkbox in the Navigation Bar Properties dialog.
    If you have you navbar created and updated automatically, you need this to be selected. But it will automatically reorder all the buttons obviously.
    John.

Default Re: Nav bar problem

Thanks covoxer once again for your shared knowledge to we minions of web design. I hope you never tire of answering what must seem minor problems to yourself,one of such monumental wisdom, but such a stumbling block to we learners.

cheers again