Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Web Designer Erro / Internal Program Error

Hi All,

My WDP7 has just popped up an 'internal program error 1429.k.sy.up' as a result, the changes I've made in the program and look fine on preview haven't found their way up to the net when publishes. In fact, the design on the net has thrown in a few curve balls such as not including the FAQ's button on the menu but putting the old '.....' that was there instead or even a '?'s' symbol. Very confusing and frustrating. What's more in the published site, the menu button called 'Repairs' within the FAQ's section points to a sub menu under the main repair's section and not to the link I directed it to in the program and which was working on the preview prior to publishing!

Help! How do I get this to work without having to delete the pages and start again [which is what I've had to do when this error has popped up in the past!]

thanks all
    Autoevo

Default Re: Web Designer Erro / Internal Program Error

Have you tried refreshing the browser?

PS I'm not following you about :-D
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Hi Neodeist, yes I've refreshed my browser. And, don't worry... I don't feel stalked! lol

What I would do is delete everything in the on-line folder that relate to the site and publish again. A clean install as it were.

With wd7 - wd7premium anyway - it's now possible to access the files on-line via web properties >> publish >> explore webspace [but I use a third party ftp so not tried the inbuilt one]. Or you could download Filezilla for free.
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64