Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Web Designer 7 Premium

I am using version 7.02 now, I notice there are two updates, 7.03 and 7.04. Will I miss anything if I bypass 7.03 and just get the 7.04 update?

Second question: I can ungroup my navigation bar however I am not able to regroup the buttons. The Arrange menu shows Group greyed out. Ctrl+G has no effect at all. I did select all the buttons before trying to regroup them. Anyone have anything other than what is in the Help files on grouping and ungrouping?
    Last edited by Kenneth; 22 April 2011 at 06:39 AM. Reason: spelling

Default Re: Web Designer 7 Premium

Hi Kenneth,

Using the Help menu > Update program will upgrade without having to worry about what/which update you need. To paraphrase an old radio serial: "The Program Knows".

As for your second question that is difficult to answer without seeing your project file. Can you attach the .web file for examination?
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Default Re: Web Designer 7 Premium

I decided not to ungroup anything, because the Group menu item is constantly greyed out. It seemed to be pretty simple, select the navigation bar then select Ungroup from the Arrange menu, or CTRL+U. The bar ungroups fine. Then to regroup shift click each bar button then Group from the Arrange menu or CTRL+G. Thats pretty simple instructions, but the problem is that CTRL_G has absolutely no effect, and Group is greyed out. What other settings in the other dialog boxes affect grouping. I have looked through all of them and see nothing. Just consider the problem solved, I just won't use the group and ungroup functions because of the greyed out item.

Thanks for the input though it's appreciated.