Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: NAVBAR: Changing color of existing Navigation Bar

In Xara products I often use CTRL+CLICK to select an object in a group or a clip-view
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Yea, it was funny. I was thinking you made that for me. I was like wow...this is amazing. Lol. Ironic that that guy was using my exact theme and addressing my exact problem.

It worked great, btw.

I did change the name of the main page from 'home' to 'index'. What is the impact of that change though?

Oh it was made directly for you, just not by me - I asked Steve over at Xara-Users to do it as he's better at such things than I am
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Quote Originally Posted by schuc View Post
    ... I did change the name of the main page from 'home' to 'index'. What is the impact of that change though?
    When you have the first page as index.htm [or .html] the browser will go straight to your site, but with home.htm as the first page you - and your customers/visitors - would have to add that every time to your url ... e.g http://www.mysite/home.htm It's standard Web protocol.

If you look at some other templates they are all index.htm - this particular template has this error. Initial Xara pages are by default index.htm