Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default importing photos changes ALL the photo...no xar support files????

Hi,
    I am having some terrible problems with the new version 7...I have a web site in the works and some photos across the top. When I go to change them I IMPORT image and ALL the images change????? I lock some on the layers but they still change. Don't hide????
    Then after everything messed up I went to open the previous .xar file and it tells me it could not open the .xar support files?
    Please can someone help...I can't seem to figure this out at all. I didn't really learn everything in the version 6 and now it all seem very different.

Also, when I bring in photos to work on and one needs to be straighten..it use to be easy to do now after reading the help I still can't figure out how to straighten out a photo....

thanks for any help anyone can offer or maybe a tutorial somewhere. Can't find one for the new 7!!!!
    Donna aka gramme

Default Re: importing photos changes ALL the photo...no xar support files????

try holding CTRL on your keyboard when you drag the images in... that will tell Xara you only want to change one of the photos...

Default Re: importing photos changes ALL the photo...no xar support files????

That seems to work on the photos THANK you....I have managed to find a backup of my file so I was able to get the .xar support files back. I am actually starting over.
    thanks again