Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Changes to a webpage

If I make changes using Adobe Dreamweaver CSS to a webpage designed in Web Designer 7 and exported as HTML, how can I get that altered page back in to Web Designer 7?

Default Re: Changes to a webpage

WD7 is not an html editor. You can't get the page back in. All you can do is collect all the pix etc and build it again.
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Thanks, Neodeist. A bit disappointing though.

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Dreamweaver is a very powerful program, but it takes a lot longer to get a good result than it does in WD7. But unless there is a compelling reason for using Dreamweaver, then why bother. What do you hope to accomplish? To me, and admittedly I am prejudiced, unless it is a really large site, WD7 is faster, you can do a lot more things more easily, and you do not have to go back and forth between Illustrator, and Photoshop. Everything you need is in one place.

The beauty of WD7 is you don't need to know anything about HTML, and you can build your site intuitively and Xara does all the coding.

I hand coded back in the mid 90s when there really was no alternative. I am very happy not to have to deal with that any more.