Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Page Template Question

Hi there - i am trying to organize and create new pages based on other ones. Originally, when I used 'duplicate current page', everything i did on the second page pasted then to the original page...soooooo.....

I made individual pages that i would be using repetitively, but changing info/photos on each one such as category page, product page, etc... i saved each page as its own template thinking that i could 'add new page' to my file and be able to choose one of the page templates. nope.

how do i add a new page using a template. for instance different products are from different manufacturers, so the base information will be different. or am i doing something wrong when i 'duplicate a page'????

Thanks again - i keep trying on my own but i need the pros!

Sandy

Default Re: Page Template Question

I don't think you can have templates for individual pages unless you want to copy and paste the template into your current document.

Why not make individual pages in your document that represent the templates. Then duplicate these pages and drag them to the desired position in the Page and Layer Gallery.