Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Magnifying an image on screen

Hi. I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS5. When I have two or more windows open, each with a different file, when I zoom in on one image in one window, the images in the other windows are also zoomed in. Same situation when I zoom out. But sometimes I want to magnify an image in one window, and leave the images in the other windows as they are. Is there a way to do this? I checked in Photoshop's Preferences and see nothing directly related to this issue. I'm working on a Mac if that makes any difference. Thanks for any help.
    IP

Default Re: Magnifying an image on screen

If your using the magnify tool to zoom in there is a check box on the info bar that says Zoom all windows. (At least ther is on a PC). Maybe you have this checked.

Christine
    IP

Default Re: Magnifying an image on screen

You are quite correct, Christine. The box was checked, hence my problem. I've now unchecked it and all is well again. I knew it had to be a simple solution. I guess I just overlooked the obvious, although that tab is pretty small to see if you don't know where it's located! Anyway, thanks for the help. :-)
    IP