Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Text Headache

Default Text Headache

Hi there - I've been trying for three days to figure this out, and my brain hurts.

at: http://animalprops.com

Some of my text is coming up in image form. the White lettering below the nav bar, and the text along the left side of the page. Not coming up in view/source, except for the alt-tag i added to the box on the left out of frustration.

I was told to bring it to the front, and i think it's as far as it can go - they are not 'grouped', and i even used the "names" to add text as html.

The other text on the page (paragraph at top and bottom) come up just fine, they are selectable and show in view/source.

I am new to xara (used globalscape's cutesite builder for 7 yrs) so maybe i am not really getting these layers, etc...

i really really really really love xara, but need to keep building pages and not fiddling around with this any more. I need the text for seo reasons or else i would scrap this and move on....

Anyone willing to step-by-step me through what i am doing wrong or send a link to a tutorial on text and layers, i'm eternally grateful!!!

Thanks!
    Sandy

Default Re: Text Headache

I completely deleted the text and retyped it in. I don't know why, but it worked. Onward....