Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pause in Image

Hi friends,
    I have a globe that a logo goes around it and I like the logo pause for 2 second and countinue moving how can I do that?

Please see the link:
    http://www.bcubed.com/p/sunsil/

Many thanks for the help,
    Elahe
    IP

Elahe
    Is the animation created using tweening or Action Script?
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Tweening...
    IP

Elahe
    1. Select the tween on the timeline.
    2. At the point you wish to temp. stop the animation, hit F6.
    3. Right Click over this new new keyfame, and choose Copy Frame.
    4. Now select the next frame along, hit F7.
    5. In this newly created blank keyframe, right click and paste frame.
    6. Now go back one frame to the original newly created keyframe and hit F5 several times. This creates more frames between the newly created keyframes.
    7. Remove the tween between these new frame sections.

Continue entering frames within this section until your happy with the pause time.

Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Thanks Egg I got it
    Another question is how can I add one more logo to move around globe?

Please find the attachment.

Thanks a lot,
    Elah
    Attached Files Attached Files
    IP

Elahe
    Try working with MovieClips. They can dramatically reduce your work load and make the time line easy to follow.
    Attached is my version of your globe. The globe in this one is pure vector, just copied from the XaraX Clip Art library, then it has a circular mask above a tweening of the map
    Notice the dramatic difference in the swf file size. From 360 Kb's down to 15 Kb's plus the fact that scaling doesn't distort the graphic.
    Egg
    Egg

IP

Oh God VERY nice many many thanks Egg. How can I make make the globe smaller? Do I loose quality?

Again many thanks,
    Elahe
    IP

Just resize it any way you want. Being vector it's quality will remain as good as the display monitor can render it and far better than your original bitmaps.
    Egg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!1a_background_attribute3.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	15246  
    Egg

IP

Thanks a lot Egg. Yesterday I was trying to understand what you did in order to add one more logo to it so I played with it and I have a question:

1. I imported another logo(gif file) to library and convert it to symbol graphic and when I wanted to remove the gif file which I don't need it again, symbol didn't show the logo any more!!! and the resolution is bad and when I use it in movie the size become smaller too!!!what I am doing wrong?

2. I know I need to add new layer and motion tween for that and new guide for the logo, but do I have to add that logo to globe layer as well? and why?

I appreciate if you help me.

Thanks a lot,
    Elahe
    IP

Hi Friends,
    I fixed those questions I had but still I have one question. When I pause Logo, globe will pause too how can I fix this too?

Please find the attachment.

Appreciate any help,
    Elahe
    IP