Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default backing up software xara version 6 version 7

hello all,

I'm having to upgrade and replace new hard drives at the moment and need to backup important software.

I want to have both versions of Zara because I find that version 6 has more in it than version 7.

Both versions have good features.

I have tried to e-mail support that is taking too long to get any reply it has been over a week. I need to get this upgraded next week.

Any assistance appreciated, regards Mark
    I had looked through the forum trying to sort out about upgrading of with regards to backing up and it has too many things to go through. And need urgent response.

as I am a quadriplegic and really on the computer.

Default Re: backing up software xara version 6 version 7

Hi

both versions 6 and 7 of xara 3D install separately

so whatever method you use to backup and migrate to the new hard drive, it should not be a problem, unless I have missed something

are you asking for advice as to how to back up and migrate generally - if so, are you upgrading the operating system as well, or just the hard drives?
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

hello, thank you for your reply, two things, the registration information is one option on the quarry about regarding the upgrading of my hard drives.

Not sure where I have the registration for both programs?

thank you for your reply regards Mark
    PS I looked at the help and about but there was no registration information there like some other programs.

Hi

so you are going to reinstall the programs...

the registration information would have been either on the CD case or wrapper [eg in my case Xara3D6 registration key was on the CD jewelcase]

if you do not have this information you need to log onto the account you created when you purchased from Xara at their website - if you have forgotten your login details too, then only Xara Ltd can help you,sorry

if you purchased from a reseller you will need to contact them direct
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...