Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Love the Xara software!

Okay, I'm on it! Xara support answered me and I've purchased WD 7 Premium. I really appreciate all the help. Our electricity is going to be turned off today for 4 hours, so I'm going to have to wait until this afternoon to get into it. Thanks again everyone.

I can say - this is well done ! I like your job. For me, very nice color combination and ideas with transparent background ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Green_White_Ravensinger.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	81006
    There was a problem with the background tweak from the xara users site. The background didn't present correctly in Firefox. So I went back to the tweakset for WD 6. I used the Static and Do Not Tile tweaks. I realized had not prepared my background image correctly before and fixed that.
    As I'm re-doing my website, I really need some feedback. Does this color combination and layout look better than the blue-green? Please, I really need some input. It seems like now, I'm just re-doing it to make it bigger and it's not really better. I've lost sight, I've looked at it for too long.
    Thanks,
    Pier

Thanks Dencuga! Maybe you could take a look at the green/white color combination and tell me if you like it better. Thanks.

Hi guys:
    Is there a certain amount of help/feedback allotted . . . and have I used mine up? I have continued to work on the green/white combination. I rounded the corners of the transparent white page background and put a double line for a footer. I also came up with an idea to create a flash animation of the raven flying in from the left corner and over to the picture of the nest. I made it in web designer 7 premium, but it is jerky. I named the jpeg on each layer (ex: jpeg1, jpeg2, etc.) and grouped the jpeg with the shadow. How do I make it less jerky?

WD6 Re: Love the Xara software!

There is worth in struggling to understand something! I fixed the jerky animation by adjusting frame rate and timing per frame. I think I attached the correct file. Any comments?
    Last edited by Mike Bailey; 21 April 2011 at 01:25 AM. Reason: removed file at OP's request

Where is the delete attachment button?
    I can't find a delete button for my posts. Does anyone know?

You have to ask the mods to delete posts and attachments can only be deleted by you within the editing period
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Red face Re: Love the Xara software!

Quote Originally Posted by neodeist View Post
    You have to ask the mods to delete posts and attachments can only be deleted by you within the editing period
    Thanks for the info. I will try to get that one with the attachment deleted. It's taking up lots of space.

nevar, the site is looking so much better. If you look at the site I posted as a reference they limited the transparency to a border, I would do the same; this will make the website far easier to view. Just remember that we all sometimes get busy with other stuff and I usually get on the forum a couple of times a week, you will find that like me you can get an incredible amount of help on here from the guys.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk