Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Youtube KeyWords , my page itīs the first one in Google without Money !!

Can u tell meu how to insert keyWords?

How to insert a website description to be viewable in google ?

10x alot !!

Default Re: KeyWords , my page itīs the first one in Google without Money !!

Keywords: "Web properties" dialog, "Page" or "Website" tab, "Page keywords" field.
    Description: "Web properties" dialog, "Page" or "Website" tab, "Description" field.
    Text entered on the "Website" tab will be placed on all pages.
    John.

Keyword metatags are ignored by google. They say that they stopped using them a long time ago and have now plans to use them in future. You should still put them in just in case. The best way to get high up in the rankings from my experience is:

1) Try and get the keyword in the domain name, for instance if you are a florist in Basildon, instead of having www.fresharoma.com have www.fresharomaflorists.com or even www.floristsinbasildon.com

2) Page titles help; instead of having 2Welcome to The Taj" have "Taj Indian restaurant in Leeds, Bradford"

3) Repeat the words you have put into the page title within the page as much as you can (5-9 times)

4) Register with google webmaster tools.

5) One way incoming links from high page rank websites (directories are best)

H1, H2 tags etc are not that important, just use Bold text for headings.

Kash
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by skech View Post
    Keyword metatags are ignored by google.
    This is not quite true. They are ignored if most of them can not be found in the page actual content. In other words, if the set of keywords is considered credible, they are used for indexing the page for a search.
    John.

I was referencing the google article found here http://googlewebmastercentral.blogsp...-meta-tag.html

And from what I can tell they do not.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

10x to all , very usefull information !!