Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default XWD 7 Page & Layer Gallery - three questions

1. As I scroll up and down in the main pane and select a page or something on a page in the left main pane is there any way to automatically highlight the selected page in the Page & Layer Gallery pane?
    2. Also is there any way to easily see the full name of a page in the P&LG without mousing over the page name in the P&LG?
    3. Also is there any way to auto arrange the pages in alpha order? I have a lot of pages (when completed I'll have about 100 pages) and at times it is super difficult to find the page I need to modify.
    jgt

Default Re: XWD 7 Page & Layer Gallery - three questions

[1] Yes press the Locate buton (WD7 Premium only)
    [2] Yes, see: http://board.xara-users.info/viewtop...t=1748&start=0
    [3] You can drag and arrange your pages in the P&LG how you like. But no, Xara cannot do this for you
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Default Re: XWD 7 Page & Layer Gallery - three questions

1. Ah, yes the locate button works. Not as slick as automatically doing it but better than nothing. Hopefully Zara will enhance this, oh please...
    2. Holly Crap - why in the heck is this not an option?????? This is a winner. I settled on a width of 120 for the thumbnails, made the P&LG pane much wider (thank goodness I have dual 24 inch monitors that run at 1920x1200, still not enough monitor real-estate.
    3. Yes I knew about the drag and drop but was expecting something much better. With my current site I'm working on I'll have about 100 pages and dragging and dropping is a kluge! But again better than nothing.

Thanks for the help!!!!
    jgt