Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Pop-up images no longer in same web page, help!

I have a lot of images on the site I am building and am fairly new to Xara Web Designer 6, this is my first site.

I'd set some images to pop-up larger when clicked using photo pop-up and this worked fine - the images were displayed over the web page and the background dimmed. Now a week or so later they all pop-up in a new blank page when clicked and I've no idea why. The only major change I have done in this time is to edit the background layer, so I now have a pattern to either side of the page to fill the blank space as Ive used 760 px. I don't know if this is anything to do with the problem but I can't seem to resolve it.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to get the images to just pop up over the existing page again without it opening a new blank one?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. It makes the products images look really bad!

Default Re: Pop-up images no longer in same web page, help!

This may be a browser issue. Can you provide a ling to your site (if you have it published)? We could check if it works well is there really a problem that is not specific to the browser you are using.
    John.

Thanks for your reply. It's not published yet. Wont be finished for a couple more months.

I'm using just the one computer and I've not changed the browser settings.
    Im only viewing it as a preview to know that it's doing this with the pop-ups. But yeah, like I said couple of weeks ago it was working fine and looked just how I wanted it. even if I take the size of the pop-up down it still opens a new blank browser window to view it in. I don't get it!

It can't be anything to do with me inserting a background layer can it? That's the only major thing Ive done to the site apart from continuing to add pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Megg81 View Post
    It can't be anything to do with me inserting a background layer can it?
    No. Unless you have placed some placeholders with broken code on it.
    John.

...Im not sure I would even know how to do that! lol

Maybe I will begin to mess around with the layers which the images are on and see if that makes any difference. Can't publish looking like this though! Im not finding the xara help menu within web designer much help

Well, without seeing your design or exported website it is really hard to help you. We are playing a guess game here.
    John.