Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default pasteboard image... how to?

Hi All,

could someone please let me know how you create an image in the pasteboard that will show in a browser? I know how to change the pasteboard colour but for the life of me, can't figure out how to paste an image let alone get it to show...

I'm asking as I want to play around with a heading bar that will go right across the screen rather than just on the page in the center of the browser... if that makes sense?

thanks all!

Default Re: pasteboard image... how to?

Hold down your Control Key while dragging an image to the pasteboard. Release the mouse button to drop the image, and THEN release the Control Key.
    I've done that on a site I'm currently working on. See www.thecurlyshow.com/test/news.htm I think that's what you mean... Hope it helps.

Curly In KC

That's a great help Curly. Thank you!

please tell me how to blend the pasteboard and the background like this website:
    http://www.itnewb.com/

here if you zoom out the webpage the graphics(horizontal bars blue and yellow remain the same)
    kindly reply

JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

thanks a lot Neodeist
    the link that you specified is a video instruction on how to make a bit a bitmap. it really helped.
    i was really trying in vain to make it tile only horizontally, finally got the instructions from Covoxer
    install tweakset for XWD 6, then use tile background horizontally icon.
    Make sure the tweaks "icon" is placed on the page rectangle, not pasteboard.
    Also, tweaks only work in exported website. So you must preview website to see how it's working.

for others:
    the tweakset is available in this forum:
    http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...kset-for-XWD-6

This is not working for me. When I add the Do Not Tile Tweak. It creates a rectangle image on the right side only. What am I doing wrong? Please help!