Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 'Made by WD7' webpage logo design challenge!

Well. We have this great new product, but we should also have a small rectangular logo to stick on the bottom of webpages we make with it ... to help put a stake through Dreamweaver's evil heart.

So here's my Design Challenge -- make a logo better than this one!

Name:  wd7pagelogo.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  2.0 KB

Can't be too large ... you don't want it to take attention away from the page itself. And not Flash ... that would be too distracting. At my end, I'm striking out trying to make a SMALL logo that conveys 'this page made by Xara Web Designer 7' ... so let's see what you all out there cook up ... so we can start plugging this product wherever it's appropriate!

Default Re: 'Made by WD7' webpage logo design challenge!

Thanks! Perfect for what I need.

I'm ready to start GIVING XWD with all my custom websites, because it is also the easiest EDITOR for them to do their own updates and revisions. And I easily save my cost by creating their site so much faster. I'm also a GoDaddy reseller and I will endorse XWD for begnners over my own online site builder. (I specialize in Internet Marketing for Beginners, because professional SEO alone is so hoplessly insufficient, and virtually useless for 99% of smaller websites.)

Thanks again, Jon.