Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default New data & graphics are not showing up in web preview, HELP

I'm new at using Web designer 7. I've created the basic web page (4 pages) and everything was cool. This week when I tried to add this weeks news letter (pdf file) and the link does not show up in preview. I tried adding a box, a simple test and the link does not work and a couple to times the box didn't even show. I must have clicked something in error. Help Help Help. People are waiting for the newsletter.

Default Re: New data & graphics are not showing up in web preview, HELP

Hi Nancy,

Have you updated Web Designer 7? The update was recently released and may help resolve your problem.

Open the Help menu and click on Update program. This will download the latest release and install it on your computer.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Default Re: New data & graphics are not showing up in web preview, HELP

Welcome to TalkGraphics Nancy

Make sure your content is on the correct layer. Just because you can see something on the page does not mean it is on the correct layer.

Go to the Page and Layer Gallery and go to the page you are having problems with.

In the layer menu for that page press the S icon for the MouseOff layer. This makes everything invisible except the current layer.

If you do not see the link, then click the S icon again, find your link, cut it to the Clipboard (Edit > Cut), select the MouseOff layer and Edit > Paste > Paste in Place on Current Layer.