Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thumbs up Xara Xone Workbook 87 - Creating XaraPoint Presentations in Web Designer 7 - FREE

Workbook 87
    The April 1 Xara Xone

I had a lot of fun creating this back to back Workbook with the focus on Presentations, the new feature in Web Designer 7 and Web Designer 7 Premium.

You can create some really cool presentations without ever leaving the program. And the best part, if you can drag and drop, you can create outstanding presentations, On Your Laptop, On Your Website, and Hosted, By Invitation Only on the Xara website.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-April-2011-xone-promo.png 
Views:	475 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	80793  

Default Re: Xara Xone Workbook 87 - Creating XaraPoint Presentations in Web Designer 7 - FREE

Great work Gary!! must have kept you busy for 8 days a week doing the tutorials.
    Jim

Default Re: Xara Xone Workbook 87 - Creating XaraPoint Presentations in Web Designer 7 - FREE

Since posting this Workbook I have received some clarification and corrections from Xara and have posted a revised Workbook 88.

Nice work Gary
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Good, thank!