Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default DDS format plugin for Xara xtreme?

I've had to work with this format a lot and it seems after a long search there have only been a few developed for Photoshop, but Xara Xtreme is my weapon of choice and it would be wonderful both being able to open or import, work on them, and save them in the same format, or at the very least, being able to open them so I can try to convert it with a 3rd party program like photoshop, but I'm sure you can do this in no time, It will certainly be appreciated.
    Last edited by finnerss; 30 March 2011 at 03:49 PM. Reason: I forgot to subscribe to this thread and trying to find a way to do it now

Default Re: DDS format plugin for Xara xtreme?

I had to look up the DDS file format, at first I was wondering what a Doctor of Dental Surgery had to do with graphics.

Seems to be a rather limited user base for that file format but who knows, Xara may see some justification for adding support for it in some future release.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Default Re: DDS format plugin for Xara xtreme?

I would like this too. It is mostly used in gaming. Like skins etc. I use it to make skins for this sailing game .

Tom