Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Exclamation REQUEST: Somehow reference/save with file any Template Themes used in a file

OK, so I created a web site mock up for a potential project. I used a Theme from the Design Gallery and then modified it. 6 months later, I get a request to do something similar but with some basic alterations.

Now the question, what theme did I use initially? After a half-hour or so of scanning the entire Design Gallery I was able to identify the template theme. In the future I will try and remember to manually annotate the comments box in Document Info.

It would be helpful though if, when a Xara theme is used, that this would automatically be noted in Document Info. Better yet have something in the Names Gallery showing this (or perhaps have the template in the Design Gallery earmarked and opened in when the Design Gallery is opened).

Default Re: REQUEST: Somehow reference/save with file any Template Themes used in a file

Sounds like a very wise suggestion, John.

Default Re: REQUEST: Somehow reference/save with file any Template Themes used in a file

I think this would be a useful feature, maybe something to identify themes used like this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	theme_used.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	80750  
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

You could also put text info on the pasteboard with whatever referance text/links you need to remember. Or if xara was good enough to provide an option not to export/publish certain pages then you could dedicate a page or more in the document for info like this. Sometimes I layout stock photos on a page and put the web link to them in text beneath the image for future referance. You could do the same with theme names etc.