Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default XDP6 Web site changes when view in Google chrome

I just uploaded a site . When I look at it with Explorer 8 everything works as it should.
    BUT when I look at it in Google Chrome 10, the navbar changes after I click on different choices . The buttons seem to change places ??? Also if I select "Articles" the size of the caracters in the list become very large compared to the site design and the size when viewed in Explorer 8.
    Could anybody have a look and tell me if that also happens on your PC ??

http://www.claude-carlos.com
    Thanks

Default Re: XDP6 Web site changes when view in Google chrome

Love the layout! Chrome was strange for me also, but totally different from what you've described here I'll tell you, for any techies that might be lurking. Every button was the same action. I'll use Articles.

In Chrome, I click on Articles. Nothing happens. I look down to the status bat which does show the url for Articles. BUT if I right-click on the Articles button, and tell it to open in a different tab or window -- then it works. I have seen this before - often. I'm a GoDaddy reseller and frequently have to ask the page to load in a different tab.

The your "rolling" logo. It works fine in Chrome. but I see what MAY be the placeholder -- pink color and roughly the same size.

I hope this helps somebody fix it for you. And I hope you're still having fun.

Default Re: XDP6 Web site changes when view in Google chrome

Looks same in Chrome as FireFox for me.