Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

WD6 WD6 freezes when in menu style

When I go to 'Menu Style' to change appearance of my Navbar, all goes well until I reach the point where I click the 'name-tag'-thingy to save my preferred color so I won't have to look for it everytime I need it. Are you with me so far? Well, I get to finish typing the name and the color appears saved, but when I X out the window - which is the only way back - everything freezes up! And I have to reopen the program. What annoys me is that the Navbar colors don't change unless I save the custom colors, leaving me no options to alter the appearence of the Navbar!!

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, how did you manage to fix it?

-ccnine

Default Re: WD6 freezes when in menu style

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I have experienced something similar and it is very frustrating.

What does seem to work is to use the eye dropper tool to sample a color, including sampling a custom color on the color palette.

Thx for the answer! I will try this tomorrow.

I really hope it works. It's not that this issue ruins the whole project, it's just that I like it when things I buy actually work. :P I hate running into these small bumps in the road... They take up too much time compared to what I gain, if I get it fixed! Dangit!

You could create several small rectangles with the colors you want to use and then use the eye dropper to sample those colors.

I have also noticed over the years that there are always more things that don't seem to work when you first start using a new product than there are after you have used it for a while.