Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Problem website export

Hello,

I'm having a problem with exporting the site I'm working on. It's not the exporting itself, but everytime I do that it exports PDF files and folders as well I have been working on in a different file. How is that possible? I have been using parts of the website (text and a graphic file) for a leaflet about the same website. There's is no PDF or anything in the file of the website. I delete the PDF-files and folders from the index_htm_files-folder, but it shows up everytime when I export the pages again.
    If someone could help me out here, that would be wonderful. I'm using Designer pro 6
    Thanks,

Arie

Default Re: Problem website export

You have to remove those PDF files from your support folder. The support folder is a folder located along with your XAR or WEB file and named based on the design file name. FOr example, if your document is stored as "mywebsite.xar", the support folder is "mywebsite_xar_files". All the content of this folder is copied to the htm_files folder wenever you export your website.
    John.

Default Re: Problem website export

Thanks very much John, that worked brilliantly! I wasn't aware of such a folder at all, but I can understand its usage. I can make use of that knowledge as well!
    Also thanks for the quick reply on such a beautiful day John!

Cheers,
    Arie