Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question how do I put in a google adsense code?

Hi,
    I have spent most of my day trying to put in a Google ad-sense code! I keep putting the code in the website properties, placeholder html box, but can't get it to work.
    Can someone tell me how to get this code in?
    Do I need to create a placeholder first? Is so, how do I do that. I have tried to drag a box then use the text tool, then go to the website properties and use the placeholder but can't get that to work either!!

Very frustrating please help me out here....I love this program but not having control over the html can get frustrating....
    Donna aka gramme

Forget this...found the answer already post on this form....great site.....Thanks
    Last edited by gramme; 20 March 2011 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Found the answer at the bottom of "similar threads.

Default Re: how do I put in a google adsense code?

Gramme... you don't need to create any placeholders. Just enter the code into Utilities --> Website Properties --> Website --> Tracker code.

If you want just a few pages tracked, then use the Page --> Tracker code box

Works for me...

Ad-sense and tracker code are two separate things - one for ads and one tracks [counts] visitors to a site :-)
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

So what do you suggest John?

I don't know otherwise I would have said I'm just clarifying that the two are different things to avoid confusion to help people ... is that wrong?
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64