Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default XWD 6 Scroll Wheel action does not scroll document

When I click Utilities > Options > Mouse I see a setting for the wheel and in the help file it says "Use the mouse wheel to scroll the document up and down ("Shift + mouse wheel" for left and right)"

The wheel does NOT work to scroll the document up and down. Any ideas how to fix this?

Moving the wheel left and right does move the page left and right (it is not necessary to use the shift key but it also works with the shift key).

My OS is Win7 Ultimate x64 and I have a Microsoft Wireless Optical 4000 mouse.
    jgt

Default Re: XWD 6 Scroll Wheel action does not scroll document

Check this thread: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...6-on-Windows-7
    I have no problems switching back and forth between the zoom and scroll setting using a Logitech mouse, Win7 64bit.

Jim

Default Re: XWD 6 Scroll Wheel action does not scroll document

I had problems of this kind when I use using a Microsoft mouse. There must be something in the "Intelipoint" driver software. I switched to a Logitech mouse and currently I have a DELL mouse, and I do not have the problem. But Shift scroll to go side to side is very addicting. I find myself doing this in other programs with no results and it is frustrating.