Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default My problem with end page menu

Hi, everybody,

I have get my site almost done now, but I have encountered a wiard problem. The fact is, at the end of each page of my website, I have set up a menu, including introduction, legal mentions, contact, service, etc.,

I have proprely set up web propreties for each of these menus, but when I clicked one, for example contact, it works well the first click, but it will jump to another page which has nothing to do with contact the second, or the third or the forth time.

I tried this with other 4 menues I have set, I double checked its propreties, I have correctly est its link connections, but why those menus failed to be linked to their correct corresponding pages?

I could not get it uploaded to web if those 5 menus are so naughty and don't just go to their corresponding page as how I set.

Does anyone has encountered this same problem and happens to know the way to fix it?

Thank you guys!

Diane,

from Paris

Default Re: My problem with end page menu

So, the problem I've encountered was, when I clicked the sub menu ''contact'', instead of directing to the page of contact, it went to another page instead of the page of ''contact''.

Well, I did check many times that in web proprety, I did set it correctly. I mean, I have set the sub menu "contact'' to go to the page of "contact" in setting web proprety, but why it did not go to "contact" but other pages when I clicked to it?

Thank you in advance!

Default Re: My problem with end page menu

If you are using a template, there may be a hidden rectangle behind the navigation bar that links to Xara.com. You need to delete this rectangle.

In the Window menu, select Quality > Outlines. If you see a rectangle that is the same size as the Navigation Bar, select it and then click the Link icon on the Infobar. If it links to www.xara.com, delete it. Your links should now work fine.