Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi Folks,
    Happy New Year. This is my last image of 2001. I hope we all have a better year in 2002.

Regards,
    Greg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reality-X.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	180.9 KB 
ID:	17285  
    IP

Hi Folks,
    Happy New Year. This is my last image of 2001. I hope we all have a better year in 2002.

Regards,
    Greg.
    IP

Happy New year too you too Greg [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Nice picture,it has a very architectural feel too it I feel [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Stu.
    IP

Damn my spelling is getting shocking [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    IP

Greg,

very nice picture [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I agree with Stu about the architectural look it has.

heheh I just like it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] sometimes I don't feel like analyzing why I like it .. ok i like the color choices and the lines of the building.

and Stu, =) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I wouldn't have noticed the shocking spelling if you hadn't have mentioned it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] . . but NOW i notice it maybe if i were more awake . . . [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Happy New Year to Everyone [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP

Greg,

Your image is a nice one to say a quiet and beautiful farewell to last year and the events it brought.

I pray that we will see Peace this year and live safely and happily both in the meantime and in the future.

Jinny Brown

PixelAlley's Section Links: http://www.pixelalley.com/pixelalley...ons-pages.html
    (Painter 5 and 6 tutorials, Painter 7 info, tutorials, PDF downloads, brushes)
    Painter Forum at In Depth Discussions: http://www.critical-depth.com/cgi-bin/idd/
    Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Chinese Proverb
    IP

Hi Folks,
    Thanks for the kind words. This picture sort of grew itself, all I did was to lay shapes and color down and there it was. It reminds me of Ground Zero and I didn't plan it that way, I have those images of the carnage burned into the back of my skull.
    At any rate I do hope for a better year for all of us.
    Thanks again.
    Greg.
    IP