Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Hybrid View

Hey hey, nice colors and cool effects there Kelly, looking forward...

Yuppers, I agree, this was a very fun challenge indeed [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Now, that wouldn't have been the first impression---but now you've gone and done it! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] And you've got it "very well-done" too by the looks of things with that poor phoenix there [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] . Looks great, seriously now, it's a striking image! I really like it a lot!

Mike--just goes to show how so many original images can spring from a simple subject---I really like how the firey sunset and projection into the sky of the phoenix shape come together in yours. It creates an atmosphere of time and coincidence with the rising and setting of the sun. Great and original work as usual, Mike!!!
    Thanks Brian and Mike for contributing in the spirit which David and I hoped for! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Wow!!! You've got a cool effect with the fire and the light rays breaking through the sphere shape---great and interesting colors/shapes entwining with the sphere background. Uniquely modeled metallic wings and phoenix too!!! Did your remark, "Phoenix Unger", reference "Felix Unger"?--that's just what came to mind when I read that [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ! Or perhaps you meant phoenix "anger"...which could be, it has a serious expression about world events maybe???
    Very Cool [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] !!!
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain