Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Hey hey, nice colors and cool effects there Kelly, looking forward...

Yuppers, I agree, this was a very fun challenge indeed [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

... gorgeous image Nikolai!

Yes I agree with RAMWolff as well, it makes me think of stained glass windows, what with the rays of light. Great colours too.

Beautiful work!

Regards

Su
    "If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life." - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Too late for another entry? This was done in Painter 6........Joey
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled__7b.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	19747  

Too late for another entry? This was done in Painter 6........Joey

Wilmington, NC USA and Daejeon, South Korea

Another good poster quality image! Makes me think of a futuristic phoenix.....rising from a kryogenically induced sleep to face a whole new world.

Love it!

Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.

It's never too late to join in on this thread! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    The fantastic images and creativity are always well worth waiting for---this one, I agree with Joelle, brings to mind very futuristic impressions! First thing I thought of was that humanity would conquer biological challenges and emerge anew...very hopeful!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Thank you for giving us this great image and the ideas it inspires!!! Great work [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] !!!
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

lol,
    i had just finished a pic for my Ut-clan
    saw this post on this forum, thought it would be fun 2 post my pic,

http://www.geocities.com/wvdgrinten/hawkPA.jpg

sorry u will have 2 copy paste this link in order 2 see the pic

[This message was edited by diizzii on April 29, 2002 at 20:30.]

Moderator at Large, Fixed your message.
    Welcome to Talk Graphics.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by Mike Bailey on April 29, 2002 at 22:43.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hawkPA.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	9189  

We'd love to see your pic---the link doesn't seem to work, however, presently. Could you post an attachment copy of your .jpg? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

diizzii, this is a very nice grafx indeed, nice blue colors... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

and yes, if one right clicks on the link that d has provided, copy shortcut then paste into address bar it shows up...neat workaround to geo's no remote linking...cool [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Great one!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] No wonder you found our topic a surprise!!! This really goes well with what's going here---love the image and colors you chose!!! Really cool and great work [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] !

Thanks Mike, Moderator At Large, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I tried the copy and paste into the add. last eve but it wasn't working for me---this is nice, though, to have it right out there for everyone to see along with the rest.

---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain