Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Wow!!! You've got a cool effect with the fire and the light rays breaking through the sphere shape---great and interesting colors/shapes entwining with the sphere background. Uniquely modeled metallic wings and phoenix too!!! Did your remark, "Phoenix Unger", reference "Felix Unger"?--that's just what came to mind when I read that [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ! Or perhaps you meant phoenix "anger"...which could be, it has a serious expression about world events maybe???
    Very Cool [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] !!!
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

It's beautiful, looks like stained glass with the rays of the sun shooting through the less opaque areas.

Stunning piece!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Wow ... this is a really interesting style ...unique! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

David K ... www.dkingdesign.com http://www.dkingdesign.com/stuff/signature.jpg

Thanks, Maya, for your comments and thoughts.
    Yes, I love puns and Felix Unger was just too close to Phoenix for me.
    Watch for more..

http://www.photoimpactzone.com

Very interesting style, Nicolai, like a kaleidescope over a glass bird...

http://www.photoimpactzone.com

Very nice indeed, I really like the depth the colors take on in this grafx.

A really fantastic image, I particularly like the "iconography" . I agree with RamWolff that it has a stained glass effect.
    I've also deleted the 2 images you were having problems with.
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Deeply grateful to those who have reacted to my version. Egg, special thanks for removing the two bad ones.
    nikolai

Great image. I can't begin to imagine all the techniques to create it, Nikolai, but you've done a great job. The phoenix has risen here - and elsewhere. Neil

... phoenix images everyone!

Great challenge Maya and David; and great response from everyone too!

Sorry haven't been around much recently, have had a major deadline to meet so been rushed off my feet.

Yes it is interesting to see all the different variations on a theme, and all the different techniques, ideas, colours and textures etc. Splendid stuff.

Regards

Su
    "If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life." - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!