Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

This is something that I am still working on among others in the program and I am finding out that this version has it limitations. The only thing that I wish it would do is save files as JPEG’s. Please let me know what you think of it and what else I should put into it? I’m looking froward to any critiquing as it seams to lack something. The works that I have seen in the gallery are astonishing to say the least there is some real talent in all that stuff. O and if you know a way that I can covert some of these files over to the jpeg file ext. please let me know thank-you for taking the time to view my work.

[This message was edited by Redeye on May 02, 2002 at 01:11.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vde.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	233.0 KB 
ID:	14161  

This is something that I am still working on among others in the program and I am finding out that this version has it limitations. The only thing that I wish it would do is save files as JPEG’s. Please let me know what you think of it and what else I should put into it? I’m looking froward to any critiquing as it seams to lack something. The works that I have seen in the gallery are astonishing to say the least there is some real talent in all that stuff. O and if you know a way that I can covert some of these files over to the jpeg file ext. please let me know thank-you for taking the time to view my work.

[This message was edited by Redeye on May 02, 2002 at 01:11.]