Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I just posted you a reply in the painter forum hoping you'd post your neat phoenix over here---and you did!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks!!! This is neat with the brush texture and great contrast of colors!!!
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Here's another done using Xara X.

Soquili
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pheonix2.jpg 
Views:	338 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	4691  
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

too Soquili!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Boy, the image really brings out fun play with colors too--very vibrant and good contrasts of warm and cool. I like the wing tips design and depth to the body as well. FUN!!! I'm having fun just seeing others ideas and uses of all sorts of programs--very inspiring, and a relaxing way to "play" and just enjoy creating without any pressures. Very nice, Soquili!!! Oh, there's also another new one over in the Photopaint forum by Cheryl--really wonderful and very interesting textures and techniques too, don't miss it!

I just finished goofing around with Painter Classic and then put it in XaraX to see how else I might modify it...will post it next...
    Thanks Soquili! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

mixing Painter Classic and XaraX---why not! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya

Name:	phoenixswirl1.jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	13918  
    -Mark Twain

Maya it is great seeing everyone's Pheonix images. Your latest is excellent, I love the colours.

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

I posted in the Photopaint forum too. I Accidently posted another one trying to post here.
    Sorry.

Cheryl [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Name:	Pheonix_jpeg.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	179.9 KB 
ID:	3057  

great to see your phoenix here too Cheryl!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain

hey hey, you all have done wunderful worx with this phoenix challenge [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

me, I have ta learn how to use my digi pad better...ugggg

http://www3.telus.net/thegidgitzone/phoenixsm.jpg

keep em coming folks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

oh, and Stu, I agree in that you really have a flair that would look very nice in the design world, t-shirts or otherwise...way ta go bud [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Your design is cool, and also I think would make a wonderful design element in other media---would be a great jewelry piece also!!! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to see your artwork and joining in! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain

The Goddess of life/Death/&Everything would be so pleased to see such an outpouring of love and repect to what she has to do day in and day out. Too heavy a statement??? Not really [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

All sorts of images flow into my head and ideas of how to create them in PhotoPaint and XaraX. It's amazing and much appreciated inspiration [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I am rating this thread with a resounding 5 stars. It's earned it!!!!

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---