Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Internal program error 1255.k.No.ar

Dear all,

I'm currently building a small website (5 pages). There is just some text and mouse-over effects, nothing special. I almost finished the website when I addes another small text and made it repel around an image. From that moment on, I got the message: internal program error 1255.k.No.ar. What this exactly means I do not know, however, I am not able to add or delete pages, copy them to another file, delete the repelled image etc. Very frustrating as this implies I will have to make the whole website once again.

I have done some research on the internet but I actually havent found anything.

Suggestions?

Cheers

Default Re: Internal program error 1255.k.No.ar

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Does this happen if you close Web Designer and then reopen it?

I had one of these yesterday working on a larger site. I closed down and reopened and it went away.

Also, Xara makes backups at regular intervals (though you should save your work regularly). If you loose work on a project because for some reason the document becomes corrupted, go to File > Open Recent > Backups... (at the very bottom of the list) and you should find a set of backup files for your project and you might not have to start over from scratch.

Hi,

Thank you for welcoming me. I've been around here for quite a while actually...just reading and learning. However, the time has come to participate actively as well

Regarding your comment: Yes, it keeps coming back. I even restarted my computer.
    I make backups myself quite regularly (using 'save-as') but for some how the corruption seems to work back in time as well, corrupting older versions. Only very old files do not seem to have this problem. Neither do other (larger) websites

The problem is related to Navigation bars in your document.

Please try to delete the navigation bars from your pages, check all pages and make sure all navigation bars are removed everywhere, check that the layers are in the same order on all pages (especially mouseoff and mouseover) then create a new Navigation bar.

Phil

Excuses for my late reply. However, this does solve the problem! Now and then the error pops up again and then I just repeat the steps you described and then the error is gone again. Thank you very much! May I call you Dr. Phil from now on?

Gr,
    Christian