Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

WD6 How to create a scroll box, is there a widget in the widget gallery or another way?

I am nearly done with my site and realized I forgot to insert a scroll box like I put on my other site via HTML. I haven't found a "form" widget that will allow me to insert a scroll box that I can then input text into for readers to, well, scroll through!

I am using Xara Web Designer 6 - love it by the way, but would like to know how to insert a scroll box for my Testimonials page, as stated above. My browser is FFox if that helps.

I know is has to be something simple but I can't find it. Have perused the forum and didn't find precisely what I was looking for. I did read a couple of posts about iframes but I understood those to be utilized for opening other sites within your site.

Thank you for any help or advice!

mmboyer

Default Re: How to create a scroll box, is there a widget in the widget gallery or another wa

Welcome to TalkGraphics mm

Do a search for scroll box in this forum. This question has come up quite frequently and so there should be a lot of information.

Default Re: How to create a scroll box, is there a widget in the widget gallery or another wa

Okay! Will try that; perhaps I was looking in the wrong forum at the time.

Thanks!

-Margaret