Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Navigation bar position

Hello All!

Tried to search for an answer, but... I have a website I designed in Xara Extreme 4 and ported over to Web Designer 6. To get with the times I gave each page name as opposed to it's number and have introduced one of the nav bar templates to incorporate on each page I wanted one. There's about three different sized pages used in the 40 plus site. Problem is, when I position the nav bar ...just so... at the bottom for the horizontal, they don't seem to stay where the dickens I put them in relation to the bottom. It will change back to where I found it on the page even if I scroll down and then scroll up within the program. Is the program flipping me the bird or am I as clueless as everyone suggests? You guys are good so I'm asking. Just don't be honest about the clueless part...

Default Re: Navigation bar position

The Navigation bars are set to automatically update and this includes their position on the page. So if you move the bar on one page, let's say 2 inches, then it moves 2 inches on all the other pages as well.

Select any of the nav bars and from the Arrange menu select Stop Repeating. When the dialog appears asking for clarification, select On All Pages.

Default Re: Navigation bar position

Thanks Gary for the info! I got screwed up and posted a reply on another post.