Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to set left part from green (right) area to white (left) transparent?

How to set left part from green (right) area to white (left) transparent as I enclose my WEB source file. It is not nice transformation but how to do in correct way?

As I like to go with Webdesigner accurate point by point as image there is some issue how to do it. Break point will not work within ShapeTool.

Is possibility that I go point by point on curve where is transformation of green to transparent area? Need help. Thank you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: How to set left part from green (right) area to white (left) transparent?

i have no idea what you are asking
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Default Re: How to set left part from green (right) area to white (left) transparent?

No problem. You see green on the right and left tranparent area?
    Between this area is transition of colours. I like to go with tool on this middle part and draw the same curve with WB pencil and my colour those points.

I like to draw with WDV6 and pencil this curve. Check in browser this PNG and you see it is not nice (black points also)...

Hi Toplisek,

If you export as png with Truecolor + Alpha you will not get the antialiased pixels along the curved edge.

Open the attached .web file to see an example.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update